How Eat Local PEI Works
— Your Local Food Delivery Subscription —
Fresh Groceries, Meals and Recipes to Your Door
1. Pick a plan: We have options for all household sizes. You can skip a week, change your plan, or cancel at any time. Pay as you go! You are only charged when you receive an order.
2. Get your delivery: You'll be able to start ordering for delivery or pickup in January. Every week, we update your Farm Box offering with seasonal produce and new meal kits that come with simple recipes with step-by-step instructions.
• Delivery: Charlottetown, Stratford and Cornwall every Thursday or Saturday — no need to be home!
• Pick up: Thursday at the Charlottetown Farmers’ Market. Pre-packed for you and ready to go! No lines, just a convenient one-stop pickup.
Delicious! Fresh food and meal kits with easy-to-follow recipes
Customizable: Your Farm Box, Your Way. Order only the food you love, big or small, and skip any week
Variety: We offer over 100 local food groceries and meal kits. We're hard at work on expanding our extensive offering every week, from Maritime favourite dishes to special recipes
- Stress-free: Weekly delivery to your door or convenient free pickup. Fewer trips to the store, less hassle with weekly meal planning
- Simple: Easily prepare tasty home meals with local groceries. Meal kits include recipe and pre-portioned ingredients, minimizing prep time, inconvenience, and food waste
Support local: We are a truly unique meal kit service because we are farmer-owned and farmer-operated on Prince Edward Island. Our meal kits are assembled on PEI featuring fresh ingredients from local farmers as much as seasonally possible
Frequently Asked Questions
• You can also get your order at our local pickup spot, just in case your order can't be delivered or left unattended (ie. apartment buildings, extreme cold, etc.).